Business Visions Fulfilled Here.
John Marshall Bank can provide your business with a ready source of funding to keep your operations running smoothing and profitably. We offer a full range of lending products tailored to your individual needs:
Lines of Credit
Take advantage of business opportunities as they arise. A John Marshall Bank line of credit is a convenient and cost-effective way to borrow and repay what your business needs, when you need it. Use your line of credit to:
- Fund seasonal changes in inventory and receivables
- Fund short-term growth in your working capital needs
- Take advantage of vendor discounts
- Meet unexpected cash needs
Ask us about our special program for Government Contract receivables. Pledge your Government Contract receivables as collateral for a John Marshall Bank line of credit, and you may qualify for up to 90% financing.
Fund your company’s growth to achieve your long-term goals. Term loans are a lump-sum disbursement with payback over a specified period of time. They are used to finance equipment purchases, acquisitions, or other long-term needs. Repayment terms are flexible, and designed on a case-by-case basis to match your company’s business cash flow. Use your term loan to:
- Strengthen your competitive position or become more efficient by obtaining the equipment and assets you need to grow
- Increase your permanent working capital to fund rapid growth
Commercial Real Estate Loans
We offer a full menu of commercial real estate loans to both investors and owner occupants, including:
- Land acquisition and development loans
- Construction loans
- Permanent mortgages on income-producing or owner-occupied properties
- SBA 504 loans — Up to $3.75 million (higher limits available for small manufacturers) for owner occupied commercial real estate transactions
- Long repayment terms to keep monthly payments low.
- Variety of interest rate options, including blended rates of up to 20 years.
Use of Proceeds
- Fixed Assets & Equipment: Purchase, construction or renovation of owner-occupied commercial real estate, fixed assets, equipment.
- 50% financing – first lien (up to $1,875 million).
- 40% financing – SBA 504 second mortgage (up to $1.5 million).
- 10% equity required by borrower.
For more information contact us and ask for one of our knowledgeable commercial lending officers. Click here for a Business Loan Application (PDF) to apply for any of the loans described above.