- Available as an Individual Retirement Account
- Interest is compounded monthly
- APY assumes interest is credited monthly and remains on deposit until maturity
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Auto renews to 12 month CD at rate in effect at time of renewal
- Get 2.10% APY on account balances of $5,000.00 up to $1,000,000.00. Account balances below $5,000.00 and above $1,000,000.00 will earn 0.20% APY.
- The promotional rate is good for 14 statement cycles from account opening
- After 14 statement cycles, the account will automatically change to the standard JMB Supreme Savings rate in effect at that time. Balances above $50,000.00 would earn 1.50% APY, while balances below $50,000.00 would earn 0.20% APY. The APYs are subject to change at any time.
- A monthly service charge of $3.00 will be imposed if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $100.00. Fees may reduce earnings.
Effective February 4, 2019; New Money Only (money that has not been on deposit at John Marshall Bank for at least 30 days); Minimum of $5,000.00 is required to earn APY; Maximum of $1,000,000.00 per tax ID number; Not available for brokered deposits, public entities, or municipalities; John Marshall Bank reserves the right to modify or terminate this special offer at any time.