Updated Thursday, May 28:
John Marshall Bank is closely monitoring the recent outbreak of COVID-19 as dozens of new cases have been reported in VA, MD, and DC. We’re taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our customers, partners, and employees. We’re currently navigating through the science-based information and recommendations provided by health officials and government authorities including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our Response to the Outbreak
As a precautionary measure, the following branches are temporarily closed until further notice:
- Reston Branch will be temporarily closed beginning May 29, but our neighboring Tysons and Leesburg offices are open.
- Rockville Branch will be temporarily closed beginning May 29, but our neighboring DC office is open.
- Woodbridge Branch will be temporarily closed beginning May 22, but our neighboring Alexandria office is open.
Our remaining branches, loan offices, and corporate offices are operating under normal business hours, and are available to assist customers in any way. However, in an effort to protect our customers’ health and well-being, the Bank is making changes as follows:
- The doors to our branch lobbies will be locked, however, all branch teams are available to assist you with your banking needs. Just give us a call.
- You may request a visit by making an appointment with our bankers. To schedule an appointment, please contact your Banker directly.
- Please note that our Leesburg branch does have drive-thru access, and many in-branch transactions can be serviced from there.
- We have installed sneeze guards at each of our teller stations in our branches to provide an additional layer of protection.
Additional updates will be conveyed here through our website if we are directed by public health officials and/or the discretion of our leadership to adjust our operating hours or temporarily close certain banking centers.
For now, our employees are taking additional health precautions within the working environment and are being urged to stay home if they have any symptoms of an illness. Where appropriate, our employees are able to conduct their job responsibilities through remote access.
In addition to our staff’s precautionary measures, our offices and branch locations have been subject to thorough cleaning in order to disinfect all high-touch areas with anti-bacterial/anti-viral solutions.
Important Contact Information
Below is a list of phone numbers and departments
Treasury Management Services
Lost or Stolen Debit Card (After hours)
Providing Additional Flexibility
As the situation continues to evolve, you may find it more convenient to conduct your banking transactions without having to walk into a branch. We encourage you to take advantage of JMB’s range of flexible banking options, which include comprehensive Personal and Business Online and Mobile Banking resources to conduct a variety of transactions, such as:
- Making fee-free withdrawals at any ATM nationwide
- Depositing checks
- Paying bills
- Checking account balances and transaction history
- Accessing electronic statements
- Transferring money
- Receiving account alerts
- Making purchases using Apple Pay or SamsungPay
- Sending, receiving, and requesting money with Zelle®
If you’re not enrolled in Online Banking or Mobile Banking, feel free to contact us today at 703-289-5949, reach out to your dedicated relationship manager or learn more about how to get started on the enrollment process.
We thank you for your ongoing partnership — it’s truly a privilege to serve you, your business, and our community. We will continue to make decisions that are driven by our core values and with your best interest in mind.