Updated Thursday, September 9, 2021:
John Marshall Bank continues to follow state-issued COVID-19 protocols and CDC guidelines throughout our branches. In accordance with the recent state easements, we have updated our practices.
- All branches, loan offices, and corporate offices are currently operating under normal business hours.
- The doors to our branch lobbies are all officially open without any capacity limitations.
- Masks are recommended at all locations for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. You may be asked to lower masks for security and identification purposes.
- Sneeze guards are installed at each of our teller stations in our branches to provide an additional layer of protection.
- Hand sanitizer, rubber gloves, and cleaning supplies are available at all locations and fully utilized along with enhanced building cleaning regimes.
Additional updates will be conveyed here through our website if we are directed by public health officials and/or the discretion of our leadership to adjust our operating hours or temporarily close certain banking centers.
In addition to our staff’s precautionary measures, our offices and branch locations have been subject to thorough cleaning in order to disinfect all high-touch areas with anti-bacterial/anti-viral solutions.
Important Contact Information
Below is a list of phone numbers and departments
Treasury Management Services
Lost or Stolen Debit Card (After hours)
Providing Additional Flexibility
As the situation continues to evolve, you may find it more convenient to conduct your banking transactions without having to walk into a branch. We encourage you to take advantage of JMB’s range of flexible banking options, which include comprehensive Personal and Business Online and Mobile Banking resources to conduct a variety of transactions, such as:
- Making fee-free withdrawals at any ATM nationwide
- Depositing checks
- Paying bills
- Checking account balances and transaction history
- Accessing electronic statements
- Transferring money
- Receiving account alerts
- Making purchases using Apple Pay or SamsungPay
- Sending, receiving, and requesting money with Zelle®
If you’re not enrolled in Online Banking or Mobile Banking, feel free to contact us today at 703-289-5949, reach out to your dedicated relationship manager or learn more about how to get started on the enrollment process.
We thank you for your ongoing partnership — it’s truly a privilege to serve you, your business, and our community. We will continue to make decisions that are driven by our core values and with your best interest in mind.