Updated Monday, May 3, 2021:
Update: John Marshall Bank continues to enforce COVID-19 protocols throughout our branches and our office and follow an abundance of caution. As states are easing certain mandates, we’ll continue to adhere to CDC guidelines and maintain our current policies and procedures. However, you’ll notice that we have increased the number of in-person staff in our branches to attend to your financial needs.
All branches, loan offices, and corporate offices are currently operating under normal business hours. In an effort to protect our customers’ health and well-being, the Bank continues to practice the following protocols:
- The doors to our branch lobbies will remain locked, however, all of our branch teams are able to assist our customers in person without appointments. We are currently limiting capacity to two branch customers at a time.
- Masks continue to be required in common areas including branch lobbies. Customers will be asked to lower masks for security and identification purposes.
- Transactions may also continue to be received through branch doors, vestibules, night drops, drive-thru, and mobile banking. Please note that our Leesburg branch does have drive-thru access, and many in-branch transactions can be serviced from there.
- Sneeze guards are installed at each of our teller stations in our branches to provide an additional layer of protection.
- Hand sanitizer, rubber gloves, and cleaning supplies available at all locations and fully utilized along with enhanced building cleaning regimes.
Additional updates will be conveyed here through our website if we are directed by public health officials and/or the discretion of our leadership to adjust our operating hours or temporarily close certain banking centers.
For now, our employees are taking additional health precautions within the working environment and are being urged to stay home if they have any symptoms of an illness. Where appropriate, our employees are able to conduct their job responsibilities through remote access.
In addition to our staff’s precautionary measures, our offices and branch locations have been subject to thorough cleaning in order to disinfect all high-touch areas with anti-bacterial/anti-viral solutions.
Important Contact Information
Below is a list of phone numbers and departments
Treasury Management Services
Lost or Stolen Debit Card (After hours)
Providing Additional Flexibility
As the situation continues to evolve, you may find it more convenient to conduct your banking transactions without having to walk into a branch. We encourage you to take advantage of JMB’s range of flexible banking options, which include comprehensive Personal and Business Online and Mobile Banking resources to conduct a variety of transactions, such as:
- Making fee-free withdrawals at any ATM nationwide
- Depositing checks
- Paying bills
- Checking account balances and transaction history
- Accessing electronic statements
- Transferring money
- Receiving account alerts
- Making purchases using Apple Pay or SamsungPay
- Sending, receiving, and requesting money with Zelle®
If you’re not enrolled in Online Banking or Mobile Banking, feel free to contact us today at 703-289-5949, reach out to your dedicated relationship manager or learn more about how to get started on the enrollment process.
We thank you for your ongoing partnership — it’s truly a privilege to serve you, your business, and our community. We will continue to make decisions that are driven by our core values and with your best interest in mind.