When’s the Last Time You GOT PAID
to Build Your Business?
Ensuring operational efficiency and productivity is a necessity for any growing business and John Marshall Bank’s “Money Madne$$” promotion lets you get paid to do so! From March 24 – May 28, 2021, you’ll have a chance to earn up to $500 for simply opening up any new JMB Business Checking account and performing the requirements listed in the chart below. More than likely, your business could benefit from a rewarding business credit card, competitive savings account, and cost-effective merchant services — why not earn some extra spending money while you’re at it? Plus, by partnering with JMB you’ll have access to a suite of specialized business banking products and services including:
- Business Online Banking equipped with expense management software
- Business Mobile Banking with the power to authorize ACH transactions and Positive Pay requests
- Dedicated Industry Experts specializing in supporting Government Contractors, Commercial Real Estate Companies, Nonprofits and Associations, Health Services Practices, Title Companies, Property Management Companies, and more!
Money Madne$$ Promotion Requirements
|Open any JMB Business Checking account and enroll in e-Statements|| ||$150|
|Open a Platinum (or Platinum Rewards) Business Credit Card or Purchase Card|| ||$150|
|Open a Savings, Money Market or Commercial DDA Sweep account|| ||$100|
|Enroll with any of JMB’s Merchant Services providers|| ||$100|
MONEY MADNESS PROMOTION RULES
Open any new JMB Business Checking account that works best for your business, and earn a cash bonus of up to $500 by selecting the additional services and features that you need to save time and money.
Here’s How You Earn The $500 Cash Bonus:
Open any JMB Business Checking account and enroll in e-Statements to receive $150
To receive the $150 bonus: the checking account must receive at least $50,000.00 in total deposits of new money within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain a balance of at least $50,000.00 for 3 consecutive statement cycles. New money must be used to obtain initial average balance. New money is defined as money not on deposit at JMB for at least 30 days. The checking account must be enrolled in e-Statements.
Open a Platinum (or Platinum Rewards) Business Credit Card or Purchase Card to receive $150
To receive the $150 bonus: The card must be used to spend at least $1,000 within the first 90 days, AND have met the promotional balance requirement in any JMB Business Checking account.
Note: Credit and purchasing cards are subject to underwriting and approval by ServisFirst Bank. If the card is declined by ServisFirst Bank, the JMB business customer is ineligible for this portion of the cash bonus.
Open a Savings, Money Market or Commercial DDA Sweep account to receive $100
To receive the $100 bonus: The account must receive at least $50,000.00 in total deposits of new money within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain a balance of at least $50,000.00 for 3 consecutive statement cycles, AND have met the promotional balance requirement in any JMB Business Checking account. New money must be used to obtain initial average balance. New money is defined as money not on deposit at JMB for at least 30 days.
Note: Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) accounts are not eligible for the promotional bonus in this category.
Enroll with any of JMB’s Merchant Services providers to receive $100
To receive the $100 bonus: Must process at least 3 transactions with the new merchant services provider within 3 consecutive monthly cycles with proceeds deposited into the checking account opened as part of the promotion AND have met the promotional balance requirement in any JMB Business Checking account.
- Valid for new business entities with new checking accounts opened between March 24 – May 28, 2021. Offer valid for those entities operating in Virginia, Maryland or the District of Columbia.
- Money Madness bonus payout is limited to 1 per TIN. The new business entity is able to earn the bonus money for each category, for a combined, maximum total of $500, provided the checking account promotional balance requirement has been met.
- Cannot be combined with any other JMB offers.
- Bonus promotion may be discontinued at any time.
- Eligibility review for the bonus payout occurs once, approximately 160 days after the account opening date. Bonus money will be deposited to the checking account within 4 weeks of the account eligibility review.
- JMB will report the value of any bonus received to the IRS as required by law (1099-INT). A signed Taxpayer Acknowledgement Form will be required before the bonus is paid.
- Any account not in good standing, closed or with a balance of less than or equal to zero at the time the account is reviewed for the bonus, will not be eligible for any part of the bonus payout.
- If the checking account is closed by JMB or the customer within 6 months after the bonus payout, JMB does reserve the right to deduct the full bonus amount from the account at closing.