The Certificate of Deposit
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
- Minimum to open is $10,000.00
- Limited to one CD per customer
- Not available for brokered deposits, public entities or municipalities
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT AND JMB RELATIONSHIP CHECKING ACCOUNT
- Effective November 1, 2018
- Must be new money currently not on deposit at John Marshall Bank
- CD only available to clients who open and maintain a JMB Relationship Checking Account. Account can be opened with $100.00, but must maintain a minimum combined monthly average balance of $5,000.00 in eligible personal deposit accounts. If the account is closed or does not maintain the required combined balances, the Bank will decrease the rate on the 13-month CD to 1.74%, APY of 1.75% for the remaining term left on the CD. The new rate will become effective on the first day of the month following monitoring by the Bank.
- John Marshall Bank reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time
The JMB Relationship Checking Account1
- Interest bearing checking account
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free Debit MasterCard with SecurLOCK
- Free Online Statements with check images
- Free Account Alerts to manage your account and avoid fees
- Free ATM access to 55,000 ATMs in Allpoint network. Five FREE ATM transactions per month at other ATMs.
- Free Stop Payment per month
- Free Domestic Wire per month
- Free initial order of checks and deposit tickets up to $35.00 when placed at account opening using John Marshall Bank’s check vendor. CheckArmour included for extra fraud protection.