Cash Management Services
Your Money, Your Way.
John Marshall Bank offers a complete menu of sophisticated cash management services to meet the unique needs of our commercial customers. If interested and additional information is needed, please contact our Cash Management Department at 703-584-0840. Click here to view our Cash Management Services Agreement.
Online Business Banking Services
Manage your company’s cash position from anywhere you have access to the Internet. This service is free of charge to all of our business checking account customers, and allows you to:
- Get real-time reporting on balances and transactions
- Access historical bank account statements
- View and print check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Use flexible security features to strengthen your internal controls by providing different employees with different levels of security access to accounts
Enhance your basic online business banking service by adding the following optional services:
- Wire Transfers — Initiate and receive wire transfers online and save on per wire service charges
- Concentration of Funds — Easily transfer funds from other banks into your JMB account(s)
- Automated Payments and Collections (ACH) — quickly and easily originate electronic funds transfers including direct deposit of payroll, and pre-authorized payment and collection of dues, subscriptions and fees
- Positive Pay — Protect your business from check fraud by validating checks presented for payment to a file of issued checks. Pay or return checks not matching your file of issued checks at your discretion
Business Bill Pay
You can sign up for our free Business Bill Pay service from Basic Online Business Banking. This service allows you to pay your employees and vendors online with the flexibility and security of multiple users. You also gain direct access to the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS), providing you with the ability to make online tax payments.
Remote Deposit Services
Make your daily check deposits from the convenience of your office. With a broadband internet connection and a check scanner, you can convert paper checks to electronic deposits that clear your account within 24-48 hours. With our flexible security features, you can enhance your internal controls by providing different employees with different levels of access to the system.
Eliminate daily monitoring and transfer of account balances. Earn interest on idle funds safely and easily. Excess balances from your commercial checking account are automatically invested daily into our Repo Sweep Account. We automatically repurchase the underlying US Government or Agency securities daily to meet the funding needs of your checking account transactions. Our Repo Sweep Account is not FDIC insured, but represents an overnight investment in a US Government or Agency security held in the bank’s investment portfolio.
OUR REPO SWEEP ACCOUNT IS NOT FDIC INSURED, BUT REPRESENTS AN OVERNIGHT INVESTMENT IN A US GOVERNMENT OR AGENCY SECURITY OR A MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITY HELD IN THE BANK’S INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO.
Zero Balance Accounts
Simplify your cash management by linking disbursement and collection accounts to a master concentration account. Funds are automatically moved from collection accounts to the concentration account, and from the concentration account to fund disbursement accounts.
Merchant Card Services
Through our partnerships with merchant credit card providers, we provide you with access to all major card networks for all credit and debit card processing, including:
- Complete point-of-sale merchant services
- Processing of all major credit cards
- Competitive pricing
Please refer to our current fee schedule for our cash management service charges. Fees may be paid with account balances by using our Commercial Checking Account. We’ll be happy to analyze your projected account activity and estimate the checking account balances required to avoid service charges. Ask one of our Bankers for details.