Business Lending Solutions
Business Visions Fulfilled Here.
John Marshall Bank can provide your business with a ready source of funding to keep your operations running smoothing and profitably. We offer a full range of lending products tailored to your individual needs:
Lines of Credit
Take advantage of business opportunities as they arise. A John Marshall Bank line of credit is a convenient and cost-effective way to borrow and repay what your business needs, when you need it. Use your line of credit to:
- Fund seasonal changes in inventory and receivables
- Fund short-term growth in your working capital needs
- Take advantage of vendor discounts
- Meet unexpected cash needs
Ask us about our special program for Government Contract receivables. Pledge your Government Contract receivables as collateral for a John Marshall Bank line of credit, and you may qualify for up to 90% financing.
Fund your company’s growth to achieve your long-term goals. Term loans are a lump-sum disbursement with payback over a specified period of time. They are used to finance equipment purchases, acquisitions, or other long-term needs. Repayment terms are flexible, and designed on a case-by-case basis to match your company’s business cash flow. Use your term loan to:
- Strengthen your competitive position or become more efficient by obtaining the equipment and assets you need to grow
- Increase your permanent working capital to fund rapid growth
Commercial Real Estate Loans
We offer a full menu of commercial real estate loans to both investors and owner occupants, including:
- Land acquisition and development loans
- Construction loans
- Permanent mortgages on income-producing or owner-occupied properties
- SBA 504 loans — Up to $3.75 million (higher limits available for small manufacturers) for owner occupied commercial real estate transactions
- Long repayment terms to keep monthly payments low.
- Variety of interest rate options, including blended rates of up to 20 years.
Use of Proceeds
- Fixed Assets & Equipment: Purchase, construction or renovation of owner-occupied commercial real estate, fixed assets, equipment.
- 50% financing – first lien (up to $1,875 million).
- 40% financing – SBA 504 second mortgage (up to $1.5 million).
- 10% equity required by borrower.
For more information contact us and ask for one of our knowledgeable commercial lending officers. Click here for a Business Loan Application (PDF) to apply for any of the loans described above.
At John Marshall Bank, our industry leading consumer and business credit card products offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options – making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs.
We offer Visa® Credit Cards for business and personal use through a partnership with Élan Financial Services, a leading card issuer with nearly 46 years of credit card experience. Élan is the leading choice for credit card agent issuing services in the industry today. Élan’s best-in-class products, unwavering commitment to service, and proven road map, drive successful long-term relationships and satisfied customers. Ask us for an application or apply online by clicking the card image. Terms and conditions vary based on card type. Subject to credit approval.
To learn more or to apply click here.
For existing Customer/Members, please click here for a link to My Account Access.