We’re a big-picture bank with a targeted vision –
your organization’s success
Nonprofit organizations are building a movement, raising awareness and facilitating change. We recognize the value that you’re contributing to society. That’s why we’ve created an exclusive nonprofit bank account that’s designed to help drive your mission forward.
Each nonprofit organization has a distinct cause with distinct needs. From managing your cash flow to minimizing overhead, our expert bankers listen to your challenges and partner with you in creating a practical financial strategy.
“John Marshall Bank supports Loudoun Habitat by offering creative solutions to the unique financial issues we deal with as a nonprofit. Our relationship is not based solely on the bottom line but on a partnership between two community organizations. There is a great level of service and dedication from the customer service representatives in our local branch up through the executive team. John Marshall Bank is truly a Community Bank.”
Therese Cashen, Executive Director, opens in a new windowLoudoun Habitat for Humanity
Nonprofit Banking with JMB
Our team of nonprofit banking experts is committed to building a partnership with you to achieve your financial goals and drive your mission forward.
We’re equipped with the tools and financial technology to optimize your banking experience and increase your operational efficiency.
Our bankers are readily available to make prompt and responsive decisions. We understand the local economy, allowing us to provide you with strategic insight and counsel for your organization.
Security & Fraud Prevention
Your financial data and assets are a top priority at John Marshall Bank. That’s why we’ve invested in advanced security measures to prevent fraud and protect your assets within your nonprofit bank account.
Nonprofit Banking Products and Services
You’ve invested in supporting your cause — allow us to support your investments through our exclusive nonprofit banking package.
Your savings are just the beginning of your earning potential. Between our Nonprofit Interest Checking Account and High-Interest Money Market, you can feel confident in knowing your balance will yield a significant return. There’s a reason we’re one of the best banks for nonprofits in VA, MD and DC.
- Minimum deposit to open is $100.00
- First 1,000 items FREE monthly
- FREE initial order of checks and deposit tickets
- FREE e-Statements with check imaging for 18 months of history
- FREE Business Debit Card with SecurLOCK fraud prevention
- FREE CheckArmor1 fraud protection with check order
- Credit card processing available
- Limited up to $250 when ordered through the Bank’s check vendor.
Tailor your banking to maximize efficiencies. A relationship with JMB comes full of rewards and fee-free products. Enjoy two of the following – on us. Your monthly maintenance fee will be waived as a gesture of our appreciation for all that you do.
- Remote Deposit Service with your nonprofit bank account
- ACH and Same Day ACH Origination
- Online Wire Transfer
- Fraud Prevention with Positive Pay for Checks
- Fraud Prevention with Positive Pay for Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Need financing to cover overhead costs or expand your human capital? Our nonprofit lenders will customize a loan specific to your needs.
- Term loans for equipment, vehicles, tenant improvements and financing of owner occupied real estate*
- Lines of credit for working capital
* Loans are subject to full underwriting and approval by the Bank