Open an account today that will support
your closings tomorrow
In the time-sensitive space of title and escrow services, JMB is distinguished by a team of experts who understand the unpredictable nature of real estate closings, the regulatory demands of the industry and the need to provide secure banking practices. Our financial technology is designed to detect and deter fraud, executing secure transactions on behalf of your title company, from start to finish, while keeping you in the business of closing.
Title and Escrow Services Banking with JMB
Our team of title and escrow services experts are committed to building a partnership with you to achieve your financial goals and drive your mission forward.
We’re equipped with the tools and financial technology to optimize your banking experience and increase your operational efficiency.
Our bankers are readily available to make prompt and responsive decisions. We understand the local economy, allowing us to provide you with strategic insight and counsel for your organization.
Security & Fraud Prevention
Your financial data and assets are a top priority at John Marshall Bank. That’s why we’ve invested in advanced security measures to prevent fraud and protect your assets.
Title and Escrow Services
Our title & escrow services banking products can significantly increase your operational efficiencies such as online access for wire transfers and free remote deposit scanners. You’ll also have the ability to integrate your escrow accounting software with our online banking platform.
JMB Commercial Checking
- FREE Check and ACH Positive Pay
- FREE online access for wire transfers
- FREE automated wire alert confirmations
- FREE initial order of checks and deposit tickets with CheckArmor1
- FREE e-Statements with check imaging for 24 months of history
- FREE Online & Mobile Banking2
- FEE-FREE remote scanner and remote deposit service
- FREE unlimited incoming wires
- Discounted fees on all outgoing wire transfers through Online Banking
- Analyzed account with fees offset by JMB’s premium earning credit
- Limited up to $150 when ordered through the Bank’s check vendor
- JMB does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply
Designed to detect and deter fraud
- Compatible with commonly used industry settlement software; integrate our full range of services with your internal controls
- Safeguard your accounts (and escrow accounts)
We offer tailored Treasury Service tools that streamline your collection for payments and manage your accounts with efficiency.
DDA Commercial Sweep
- With a DDA Commercial Sweep Account, funds in excess of what’s required in an operating account to offset monthly service charges will automatically transfer to an interest-earning account.
- To qualify, you must have or open an Analyzed Commercial Checking account with a minimum target balance of $175,000 or more.
Property Management Lockbox Services
- Simplify your collections process by having a centralized collection point for payments
- View images of payments and remittance documents online for efficient and hassle-free accounts receivables
Expand your property management business through JMB’s real estate lending options. Our competitive lending solutions can help you purchase new property or renovate existing locations.
Owner Occupied Real Estate Loans — Up to 90% Financing*
- New construction and build outs
- Purchase of an existing condo or building
- Refinance of an existing real estate loan
*Loans are subject to full underwriting and approval by the Bank
Manage Daily Operations with Working Capital Financing
- Funding working capital and payroll expenses
Realize the Value of Competitive Term Loans. Amortized Term Loans — Up to 100% Financing
- Tenant and property management
- Purchase/replace equipment
It’s important to be prepared for the unexpected. That’s why having insurance is imperative to your business’ success.
Comprehensive and Competitively Priced Insurance Products
- Protect your business and your investment by receiving a free insurance cost analysis from opens in a new windowBankers Insurance