The Power to Pursue Homeownership
6/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
2.89% RATE | 3.15% APR
with banking relationship1
Families and Professionals:
Have You Been Looking for Ways to Stop Renting?
Do You Have Income-Related Obstacles to Homeownership?
John Marshall Bank’s Home Pursuit program provides a path to homeownership that isn’t defined by financial obstacles and income-based challenges. It’s defined by solutions. Solutions that promote accessible and sustainable housing options for hardworking Washingtonians who meet maximum income requirements (up to $80,000). Solutions that include up to $2,500 in lender credit toward closing costs, low down-payment mortgage, and as low as 2.89% APR (with a banking relationship).
With Home Pursuit, you and your family can build memories in a home that lasts for generations.
Benefits of a Mortgage with John Marshall Bank
We offer a first trust mortgage up to 89.9% Loan to Value (LTV) and if needed a second trust mortgage up to 95% (LTV) which can be used for down payment or closing costs.
- Maximum loan amount of $425,000
- Maximum household income $80,000
- Minimum Credit Score of 6802
- Up to $2,500 lender credit toward closing costs
- Low down payment and no points or Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Higher debt to income ratios up to 50%
- Highly competitive rates and low fees
- One point of contact throughout the loan process
- 30-year term with principal and interest payments
- The rate is adjusted every five years after the initial six-year fixed term
- Available for owner-occupied primary residence
- We’re local and your loans are not sold to a third-party
Being a homeowner is no longer a dream you chase but happiness you can pursue
The example chart reflects payments on a $200,000 loan and does not include taxes or insurance; actual payments may be greater.
- Auto debit from a John Marshall Bank checking account opened and funded prior to closing, 2.89% Rate / 3.15% APR or 3.09% Rate / 3.23% APR without a banking relationship.
- Must meet credit policy underwriting standards.
- Since the value of the index in the future is unknown, the chart above reflects the payment amounts plus margin (fully indexed rate) as of the effective date of August 24, 2020. This offer is for a limited time and subject to
change without notice. This product is available for purchases and refinances. The rate is fixed for the first six years, after which, your rate changes every five years based on the current five year US Treasury rate at the time,
plus a 2.50% margin. The APR may be increased after the loan is closed. This product is for owner-occupied primary residence in the Virginia cities and counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William, Washington,
DC and the Maryland county of Montgomery. Interest paid on this ARM may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor. All borrowers must be occupants. The applicant is responsible for the following fees and costs at the
time of closing; appraisal fee, tax service fee, settlement fees, title fees, transfer tax fees, flood cert fee, recording fee, homeowners insurance, survey if required, and interest due until first payment. This is not intended to be
an all-inclusive list, other costs may be included due to specific loan circumstances. Other restrictions may apply. Investment properties are not eligible for this product. Contact the John Marshall Bank consumer mortgage
consultant for any applicable additional restrictions and details about your loan. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.